- Sift rice flour, flour and baking powder together in the mixing bowl.
- Add salt, sugar, and gradually add water and mix well to create a smooth batter.
- Add sesame seed, coconut, and stir well together.
- Heat oil in the pan over the medium heat.
- Dip banana slices in the batter and deep fry them until golden brown. Serve hot.
Thursday, June 25, 2015
Pisang Goreng Bijan Ala Thai / Fried banana Thai Style - Resepi Ramadan 5
Ingredients (6-8 servings)
6 Thai Banana (Nam Wa banana)- peeled, thinly sliced lengthwise
1 cup rice flour
1/3 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup grated coconut
2 tbsp sugar
3/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp sesame seed
1 cup water