Monday, June 22, 2015
Peanut Butter Cupcakes - Resepi Ramadan 3
Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera semua,
Source : My sister's Cookbook
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter (I usedhomemade peanut butter)
1/4 cup vegetable shortening (I used margarine)
3/4 cup sugar
2 large eggs
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup milk (I used Dutch Lady Low Fat Milk)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 C. Line muffin cups with paper baking liners.
2. Into a medium bowl, sift all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt, trice. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, with a mixer at medium speed, beat peanut butter and shortening until blended. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Beat in vanilla.
6. Reduce speed to low, add flour mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat just until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
7. Spoon batter into the paper liners till almost full.
8. Bake until toothpick inserted in center of cupcakes comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
9. Decorate as desired. I piped some melted chocolate ganache and peanut-butter